1. Bruce Lee was born in the year of the dragon (1940), at the hour of the dragon (between 6:00AM and 8:00AM).
2. He trained the actor Steve McQueen in martial arts.
3. Lee could throw grains of rice into the air and catch them with chopsticks.
4. In 2005, a bronze statue was unveiled in Hong Kong to mark what would have been Bruce Lee’s 65th birthday.
7. Bruce was an accomplished dancer and a Hong Kong Cha Cha champion.
9. Bruce Lee once told composer, Lalo Schifrin, that he often trained to his Mission Impossible theme. Schifrin also composed the music to Lee’s movie, Enter the Dragon.
10. Bruce Lee once said “If I should die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can’t expect more from life.”