1. Walt Disney won 32 academy awards. That’s more Oscars than any other person ever.
2. Walt Disney was dyslexic.
4. Walt Disney was a chain smoker, but he avoided smoking in public – especially when young children were around.
5. Disney had his left lung removed due to cancer.
6. The sorcerer in ‘Fantasia’ is named Yen Sid, which is Disney spelled backwards.
7. Disneyland, California welcomed its 500,000,000th guest in 2004. That’s more than the population of the entire North American continent.
8. To date, nine people have died in accidents at Disneyland, California.
10. Disney once said “You reach a point where you don’t work for money.”