2. More than half of the bones in the human body are in the hands and feet.
3. If you drink a lot of milk and get plenty of sunshine, your bones can grow to be stronger than concrete.
4. Only about 3% of all animals possess a backbone or spine.
5. The smallest bone in the human body is the stirrup bone inside the ear. It is smaller than a grain of rice.
6. The thigh bone, or ‘femur’ is the strongest, heaviest, and longest bone in the human body.
7. The human skull is composed of thirty different bones.
8. Humans and giraffes have the same number of bones in their necks.
9. Every minute, the bone marrow in your body produces about one hundred million red blood cells.